Vampires v. Zombies

October 19, 2024, 2:29 PM

I feel that this needs to be debated by the monster experts here.

Vampires and zombies are both undead creatures. Yet vampires feed on blood and are generally regarded as intelligent and cunning. But zombies feed on actual brains, yet are portrayed as bumbling idiots.

What's the deal there? I need answers. Discuss.

Replies (6)

October 19, 2024, 2:29 PM

And, yes, this is low-key Dark Universe post.

October 19, 2024, 7:38 PM

Zombies feed on brains because they don't have any, and think eating them will make them smarter. Vampires drink blood to stay alive and immortal.
At least, that's what I've heard when I've asked similar questions.

October 19, 2024, 10:18 PM

Zombies just meant to be more dead than a vampire.

October 20, 2024, 4:50 AM

Vel: "Zombies feed on brains because they don't have any, and think eating them will make them smarter."

Me: How can they "think" it will "make them smarter" if they "don't have any" brains? Brought to you by Chicken/Egg Publishing LLC.

October 20, 2024, 3:52 PM

Let’s look at this other ways: what happens if a vampire drinks a zombie’s blood? Or if a zombie bites a vampire?

October 20, 2024, 5:04 PM

Okay Robert you're asking the real questions here. I'm going to say that if a vampire drinks zombie blood, it won't count as blood and the vampire will have to drink human blood afterwards because zombies are already dead. If a zombie bites a vampire, the vampire won't turn into a zombie because it's already dead.

Vacation deals

Park tickets

Subscribe by email

Subscribe by RSS

New attraction reviews

News archive