Penguin Trek review

July 24, 2024, 12:11 PM

Went to SWO today and did some Sesame and animal stuff then decided to check out Penguin Trek. As we were walking up to it I noticed it looked down, as no train had cycled and I couldn't even see any train on any of the brakes (although the final brakes may be covered, i'm not sure). I watched for a while as Manta sent several trains around and Penguin Trek sent none. Got to the rides entrance and was surprised to see it was open with a pretty full queue and posted at 70, but still no sign of any trains cycling. I stood at the front observing for a few minutes while there were large groups of people leaving the line as well as people entering. The rides greeter was out there doing the usual "bags must go in a locker" thing. The ride was definitely down.

I decided to go to a shaded area and drink a Propel while watching Manta cycle and enjoying the shade, then returned to Penguin Trek like 20 minutes later. It was in the same state, entrance open with the greeter doing the whole "bags in locker" thing while the ride had not moved at all.

And then decided to go home. Stay classy Sea World.

Replies (1)

July 25, 2024, 12:38 PM

I want every theme park executive to tattoo the words "better ops" on the back of their hands so that they see those words each time they go to type another memo or email.

Vacation deals

Park tickets

Subscribe by email

Subscribe by RSS

New attraction reviews

News archive