Catapult Falls Review Sea World San Antonio

March 19, 2024, 3:46 PM

I was able to get a ride on CF at SWSA over the weekend and I am happy to report it was better than expected. Sure, it could do well with more theming but what is in place isn't bad. I rode with a family and they all loved it and the kids were immediately wanting to ride again. They have also managed to create a whole attraction and fun gathering spot at the entry plaza for the little ones via the splash zone. Kids were losing their minds when a boat would splash down. It was a joy to watch.

There are some negatives, namely terrible signage for the entrance. Most people I witnessed walked in the exit because it looks like the entrance as they have created a national park-like "walking trail" and it gets confusing. And dispatch was painfully slow at times but I will chalk that up to the newness. Also, due to it being spring break, I expected huge crowds but weather forecasts called for lots of rain so the park was not all that busy at first and the weather ended up being sunny and hot later on. If not for the aforementioned dispatch delays, my ride was technically a walk on. All in all, I give it a thumbs up and it definitely delivers on getting you soaked which is what is needed on those hot Texas summer days.

Replies (1)

March 19, 2024, 4:20 PM

Thanks for sharing!!

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive