Neo Nazis protest outside WDW entrance.

Edited: June 12, 2023, 12:55 PM

https://www.disneydining.com/breaking-protesters-holding-nazi-flags-shouting-white-power-line-disney-world-entrance-bb1/

On a related note, does anyone know what poster Keith Schnieder was up to yesterday?

Replies (7)

June 12, 2023, 6:57 AM

@TheOldCream: When ypou open this thread, you'll see an "edit" option. If you click on that you will have the ability to "delete" this thread.

June 12, 2023, 9:49 AM

What did I say that’s not true?

Neo Nazis did indeed picket the entrance to WDW on Saturday and Keith Schrader has repeatedly posted his views on here that align quite nicely with the things they support.

I’m sorry that reality intrudes on your idealized fantasy world.

Edited: June 12, 2023, 10:21 AM

@TheOldCream - You're hitting a low point here. Garbage like this says far more about your character than the person you're trying to malign.

This is not clever, not funny, and not appropriate.

I agree with TH Creative. Show some intelligence, use the edit button, and delete this thread.

June 12, 2023, 11:42 AM

Fantasy world aside, using this thread to give those folks attention is exactly what they want.

Edited: September 9, 2023, 9:18 AM

SHAME ON YOU, ROBERT!
You archived “The Little Mermaid Remake is Officially a Major Flop!” thread with its last post on Aug 29th that was fact based but leave this thread to remain with its last post (until this one) on June 12th that is simply and purely a smear against a TPI poster. Does this tell you much about the unethical reporting on TPI? Fair and impartial? You’re exposed for what you are.

September 9, 2023, 12:54 PM

C'mon, Keith! This thread was so old that it probably got overlooked. But now, you've got it back at the top of the list when most of us wanted it to go away quietly.

Suggestion: Drop Robert an email directly if you think you've been treated unfairly. He has his biases like we all do, but he runs a fair website. The personal attacks are not helping.

September 9, 2023, 1:53 PM

Tim, go look at the dates of the archived threads and then try to tell me this was fair or justified. This website is biased and a joke.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive