Fantasy Rides / Improvements

March 29, 2023, 11:31 AM

I'm curious to know what would be your most amazing ride or change you would do to a theme park if money was no object and had the power to make it happen!

For me I would absolutely love more Jurassic Park at IOA so I would convert the River Adventure and the Discovery Centre to Jurassic World. Add more fencing around the land but the biggest thing would be to get rid of Lost Continent and make that an expansion of Jurassic World.

The space of the old theatre and Poseidon Fury would then become the Jurassic World ride from Beijing but made bigger. At some point during the ride you would go through the old Jurassic Park gate and then make your way through the old discovery centre made to look overgrown and old. There you would encounter the indominus rex with another full size animatronic like in the Beijing ride.

Mythos would stick around of course but it would get a full rock re-work to blend it more with the new colour scheme.

Pteranodon Flyers would be re-build to go around the entire land and the ride vehicle changed so that everyone can ride all the time.

Won't be happening anytime soon but curious to know what's your dream change :)

Replies (9)

March 29, 2023, 12:06 PM

Pteranodon Flyers would be re-build to go around the entire land and the ride vehicle changed so that everyone can ride all the time.

Sounds great!!!!

Edited: March 30, 2023, 5:06 PM

Walt Disney World replaces Magic Kingdom's weakest-in-the-company Pirates of the Caribbean ride with a duplicate of the Shanghai version.

April 1, 2023, 10:16 AM

Disney fixes the Yeti!!!!

April 1, 2023, 11:31 AM

If they ever decided to change the theme of Tom Sawyer Island at WDW, I’d love to see a revamped buildout that would extend the theme of the haunted mansion, giving it a new e-ticket to fit the area that would also include Thunder Mountain. This might have to force the stoppage of the rafts and riverboats to accommodate it, but it would be awesome to one-up the Paris version with our own haunted land

April 1, 2023, 11:54 AM

I like the idea of re-theming TSI. But I'd go big. Fill in the river expand the haunted mansion concept and maybe explore the 'Edison Square' idea that was originally considered for Disneyland around 1960-1961.

April 1, 2023, 12:58 PM

TH, I agree 100% about TSI. In a perfect scenario through I’d like for them to keep part of the water channel available to create either a peninsula or at least have a moat under some heavily themed bridge work

April 1, 2023, 4:10 PM

Y’all are just trying to trigger me, aren’t you?

April 1, 2023, 6:38 PM

Lol. We love TSI!!! And all the more reason to visit Tokyo :) If you can think of another way to expand upon a Haunted Mansion themed area then TSI would stay in this scenario

April 5, 2023, 7:57 AM

I think if SFMM/SFGADV were ran like real theme parks they would be two of the best parks in the country. Sadly instead they are two of the worst.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive