Best Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells

October 21, 2021, 5:04 AM

Top 5 Water & Amusement Parks in Wisconsin Dells:

Noah's Ark Water Park.
Kalahari Waterparks.
Wilderness Territory.
Wisconsin Dells Water Parks at Chula Vista Resort.
Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park.

Replies (6)

October 21, 2021, 8:26 AM

I've been to all of these except for Kalahari, but I can say with absolute certainty that Mt. Olympus has some of the worst park operations I have ever seen. All of the coasters were only running with one train and they were only letting one group ride at a time on the multi-slides. The only saving grace from that day was the Poseidon's Rage wave pool.

Chula Vista is fine, but definitely on the smaller side of the Dell's parks. That's especially noticeable during the winter. Noah's Ark is pretty fun too just with the sheer amount of attractions they offer.

I had a blast at the Wilderness. I don't know what it is, but that resort just checked every box for me. Especially their multi-level lazy river.

October 25, 2021, 3:33 AM

Hey James,

Thanks for the update...

Through this comment of yours, I also understood the difference between these 5 water parks... and actually now it is helpful to choose the best one for all.

October 28, 2021, 6:58 AM

Yes, you are right richardsikes, because of review we thought that this waterpark is perfect to go, but now i think we dont have to depends on review only always we need to focus on the information about the best water park place.

November 4, 2021, 8:09 PM

It's too bad this thread's been hijacked by spam bots. I don't think we give the Dells enough attention for being the Water Park capital of the world.

November 7, 2021, 2:06 PM

Thanks for the sweet info! Visiting the Dells next summer. I Will keep these in mind, I've never tried them. Thanks.

Andrea. Brick Paving Company

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive