If you were in charge of Disneyland

Edited: March 14, 2021, 7:54 PM

If you were in charge of Disneyland, what lands/attractions would you like to see be built? What would the area look like? What type of attractions would you like to see? What area of the parks would you build it?

Replies (9)

March 15, 2021, 11:02 AM

I am alone in my family who thinks the DL resort is better than WDW. I would do very little other than making sure everything is kept up and maintained. If I ran DL, I would try to convince my cohorts in Florida to use the MaxPass system and ditch FP+. I would also find a way to serve the Monte Cristo sandwiches at one of the three hotels as well. I would also give Tesla employees unlimited free passes if they would build their rail system. Unfortunately, that may be more likely than WDW dropping FP+, but dreams are a wish...

March 28, 2021, 3:37 PM

Booze.

March 28, 2021, 11:06 PM

If I were in charge of Disneyland, I'd put up a giant banner out the front that reads "Harry Potter Not Here".

March 31, 2021, 9:17 AM

If I were in charge of Disneyland, I'd start public negotiations with other municipalities and threaten to move Disneyland and DCA to a place more amenable to Disney's business operations.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive