Anna and Elsa Meet & Greet

July 24, 2014, 7:42 PM

I am taking my family to Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween on Sept. 21. My daughter like almost every other girl going to Magic Kingdom is dying to see Anna and Elsa. Does anyone know if they will be there and if they are there should it be a crazy wait for them? Thanks for any help!

Replies (3)

July 25, 2014, 6:48 PM

It would be foolish for Disney not to have them there.

We are hoping for that ourselves.

Edited: July 28, 2014, 9:07 AM

Why? People will book tickets for MNSSHP regardless of who is appearing in the Fairytale Hall. Disney doesn't need to have the characters appear to increase popularity of the event. I wouldn't be surprised if they are doing meet and greets during the party, but I certainly wouldn't expect it or think that the MNSSHP is the way to get a chance to meet them outside of normal park hours and the Fastpass+ system.

Also, MNSSHP has plenty of unique things to do that you can't do on any other night in the Magic Kingdom. There's the parade, fireworks, trick-or-treat trails, and unique characters that are far more difficult to meet than Anna and Elsa. Unless there was absolutely no line for them, or I had already done everything else in the park would I even consider taking time to meet them during the MNSSHP, unless of course they're in their Halloween costumes.

July 30, 2014, 4:27 AM

The princess meet and greets end at dusk, approx. 5 pm. Don't count on them being available in the evenings.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive